The all-organic Aspen Innerspring Mattress is hand-crafted from the springs up to provide the most supportive and restorative night's rest you've ever experienced. Hand-turned hourglass springs are nestled between over 70 lbs of organic, long-fiber American cotton to form a base that supports every contour of your body.
• 100% organic and chemical free
• Luxuriously plush, perfect for side sleepers
• Flexible perfect for Adjustable frames
• Naturally thermal regulating for a cool night's sleep
• 20 year warranty
• Free and easy shipping, right to your door
Our coils are specially designed in an open-ended hourglass shape allowing the coil to compress much further than a traditional spring could so the mattress can conform perfectly to the geography of your body.
Look down at the spring core of the Aspen mattress and you'll see that the springs are not full circles connected at the edges, but half circles connected - by hand - at the ends making a wave pattern. This pattern lets the coils compress and flex independently greatly reducing motion transfer.
The Aspen mattress is flexible and works on adjustable frames! Unlike other innerspring mattresses, which use a single large gauge wire along the outer edge of the mattress we use a helical wire (tightly coiled like a spring) that's hand laced through the outer edge of the coil bed. This gives unprecedented flexibility in an innerspring mattress.
The Organic Innerspring Mattress and Deluxe Organic Wool Mattress Topper are handcrafted from Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS) certified wool and 100% organic certified American Grown Cotton.
We use zero chemicals in our mattresses. We use organic wool as our fire barrier certified by GOLS partner agency the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the most trusted third party certifier in the industry, and pass every state and federal fire regulation without the use of chemicals.
Caring for a Soaring Heart Organic Mattress is easy.
• Keep your mattress on a slatted bed frame off the ground. This provides proper ventilation, stopping moisture buildup.
• Flip your mattress monthly.
• Flip your mattress topper twice monthly, or whenever you change your sheets.
• Always use a mattress pad. The mattress pad protects the mattress from body moisture, spills and accidents. You can clean a mattress pad, you can't clean a mattress.