Woven from the fibers of the flax plant, linen is strong yet supple, with subtle natural texture and soft drape.
It can absorb many times its weight in moisture without feeling damp, drawing that moisture away from your skin and letting it evaporate.
Choose linen if…
- You need help regulating your temperature while sleeping.
- You like sheeting with lush texture and drape.
- You prefer to use the same sheets for winter and summer.
- Your style is refined but relaxed.
- You want to invest in quality linens for many years of use.
- You want to wash and use, no special care necessary.