If you already own one of our products, and the time has come to refresh the feel of your item, you can have it revitalized. We offer revitalization services for our futons, shikibutons, and mattress toppers.
To have your Soaring Heart item revitalized,
- Select the size of your existing item from the menu above.
- Decide if you would like a new encasement. The encasement is the outermost shell of organic cotton that contains the tufted layers of your item. Most of the time, we can use the existing encasement. If you would prefer to freshen up the outside of your item, though, we are happy to replace the encasement for you.
- Select the layers you would like to replace. Not everyone replaces layers, but this option can really help to make an item feel like new again.
Once your order is placed, you will be contacted via email to schedule a drop-off date at our Seattle location.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us by phone at 206-282-1717, email at email@example.com, or stop by our Seattle location.
When We Cannot Revitalize
Due to our organic certifications and cleanliness regulations, we are not able to revitalize all futons, shikibutons, or toppers. Below is a list of situations in which we would not be able to rebuild your futon, shikibuton, or topper:
- The futon, shikibuton or topper has signs of mold or mildew;
- The futon, shikibuton or topper is stained;
- The futon, shikibuton or topper was not made by Soaring Heart.
Please note that we do not offer revitalization service for pillows.