As the year closes all of us at Soaring Heart want to express our gratitude to you, our customers and supporters of the sustainable, organic lifestyle our brand represents. These last few years have been a wild ride for all of us - and it is clear our "new normal" is still evolving.
The good news is we are continuing to grow our staff, expand our stores, add new products, and nurture the supply chain relationships that we've built over the past decades. This means we can be confident in our ability to provide the great sleep products we have learned to craft with excellence. Your patience with us as we've adapted has been so appreciated!
We have much to look forward to in 2022. The year will mark our 40th anniversary and we are excited about some of the milestones we will be celebrating with you over the next few months. Watch our upcoming blogs - some items of note include:
- have you visited our new sister company Crescent Moon Bedding? We now have a full line of alpaca filled pillows, duvets and mattress pads.
- 8 Soaring Heart team members visited our partner carding mill in northern California a couple weeks ago. (See here.) We have lots of good insights, stories and photos to share. It is an understatement to say our products are unique - and we are fortunate to be able to build our products with the best components we can find anywhere!
- We continue to give back to our community. Over the years we have been fortunate to endow scholarships through the Seattle Colleges Foundation, The Pride Foundation and Bastyr University for students looking to complete degrees in everything ranging from Naturopathic Medicine to Apparel design/Sewing, Small Business Mgmt and Social Work. We believe in the power of education - and need the spirited energy new grads bring to our world.
- And, of course, we still support public television, public radio and the arts through our advertising dollars. We remain grateful whenever someone hears about us through these media channels, thank-you.
- We still have lots of fun in our stores! While we may be masked, vax'd, and booster'd - we still have time to celebrate each day. Stop by for a nap, a pillow "fight", or just to say hello. We LOVE staying in touch.
As always Soaring Heart believes we all sleep better knowing we are part of healthy, vibrant communities. All our best for 2022!
Mike Schaefer & the entire Soaring Heart Team!!
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Living with the pandemic for over a year now, surely you have heard the mention of supply chain issues from businesses both big and small. You have likely experienced the symptoms of these issues--Whether this be your favorite snacks missing and out of stock from the grocery store, or your online order taking longer than anticipated to arrive at your home. How does this happen? And how might it impact your Soaring Heart order?
Sign up for Soaring Heart News!