COVID 19 is certainly keeping all of us on our toes these days. Soaring Heart has always specialized in providing products and services for chemically sensitive and immune compromised consumers - and these commitments make us uniquely qualified to earn your trust today. Here's a couple examples:
1) Our employees have complete medical and sick leave benefits. No one needs to work if they feel ill, or need to care for others who may be ill. Indeed we have several employees with chemical sensitivities who wouldn't come to work if they didn't believe our work environment was safe.
2) Every step in our supply chain is certified organic - meaning we know all the chemicals and cleaners used in every step of our manufacturing and delivery processes. Not many stores can say this!
3) Our stores are small, not in malls or high traffic areas - and we have always had rigorous daily cleaning and maintenance protocols. Every customer gets a unique pillow protector during their shopping visit and we have daily laundry services.
4) Call us! (206-282-1717). We do lots of transactions over the phone. It's not unusual for our sales team to spend two hours or more on client calls - answering questions, sharing website links or looking up answers to the wide range of questions we get everyday.
We have lots more information we can share - but our point is let you all know we are open for business as usual - while redoubling our efforts to always provide a safe, welcoming experience to all our customers. We welcome your questions during this difficult time for our community's health and wellness.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
If you're not already a fan of Kathryn Nicolai and her nightly bedtime podcast - you should be. At Soaring Heart we want to explore any and all options for improving healthy, all-natural sleep and Kathryn's "Nothing Much Happens" stories - will be sure to put you to sleep!
- Great sleep is challenge for so many people. It is wonderful to have a place to go and validate that there are ways to have fun exploring new approaches to great sleep, breaking bad habits, and celebrating our enchantment with the "Village of Nothing Much" instead of the 900 emails awaiting our response or the family task list that never, ever seems to end.
Mark my words - you will love listening to Kathryn even more when you're snuggling up in one of our lovingly made Soaring Heart beds! Sweet Dreams.
Sign up for Soaring Heart News!