COVID 19 is certainly keeping all of us on our toes these days. Soaring Heart has always specialized in providing products and services for chemically sensitive and immune compromised consumers - and these commitments make us uniquely qualified to earn your trust today. Here's a couple examples:
1) Our employees have complete medical and sick leave benefits. No one needs to work if they feel ill, or need to care for others who may be ill. Indeed we have several employees with chemical sensitivities who wouldn't come to work if they didn't believe our work environment was safe.
2) Every step in our supply chain is certified organic - meaning we know all the chemicals and cleaners used in every step of our manufacturing and delivery processes. Not many stores can say this!
3) Our stores are small, not in malls or high traffic areas - and we have always had rigorous daily cleaning and maintenance protocols. Every customer gets a unique pillow protector during their shopping visit and we have daily laundry services.
4) Call us! (206-282-1717). We do lots of transactions over the phone. It's not unusual for our sales team to spend two hours or more on client calls - answering questions, sharing website links or looking up answers to the wide range of questions we get everyday.
We have lots more information we can share - but our point is let you all know we are open for business as usual - while redoubling our efforts to always provide a safe, welcoming experience to all our customers. We welcome your questions during this difficult time for our community's health and wellness.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Quarantined? Sheltered in Place? Home with the kids and looking for things to do? Here's a couple quick tips to help everyone sleep better - starting tonight:
1) Air your bedding. When cherry trees blossom its a great reminder to hang a temporary clothes line and air your winter bedding.
2) Do a thorough launder of your mattress pads, dust mite covers, pillow liners. Flip the mattress and catch up with those dust bunnies hiding under the bed.
3) Check your labels! C'mon - how long have you really had those bed pillows?
We green consumers may be a small portion of the economy - but we are growing and we can appreciate how nuts the rest of the economy can be. Our kids can teach us not to use plastic straws, or to avoid one use plastics at the grocery store - but who teaches us not to purchase a 300 lb plastic mattress? (How many thousands of recycled straws would that be?!)
Sign up for Soaring Heart News!